RSS

Abraham Lincoln: Professional Badass

OK, I just found the trailer for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter and. I. AM. SO. EXCITED.


I haven't read the book yet, but I think the concept is so brilliant and creative.  I respect the fact that they're just doing whatever the hell they want with it, without regard for logic or historical accuracy.  So many sci-fi or horror films (or whatever this would be considered) try to ground themselves in some sort of reality, and fail miserably.  Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter seems to just say...bullocks to that!  I want Honest Abe fighting vampires and jumping off exploding locomotives and obliterating trees with a single swing.

And that's what we get.  Pure, unadulterated history!crack.  I love it.

Daniel Day-Lewis version of Abraham Lincoln: your move.

See the trailer here!

Exclusive First Look -- Official Trailer for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!!! Can't wait to see this! Thanks for the heads up!

Post a Comment

Blog Directory