RSS

Have I Actually Even Seen 1000 Movies?

Hey guys.  So while I was finishing up my 50th review, it made me think.  This is a list of the Top 1000 movies of all time.  I'm not even sure if I've even seen 1000 movies in my lifetime.  I mean, I probably have, but who knows?




So I decided to utilize this feature on IMDB that I've always known about but never bothered with, where you can make a list using the IMDB database.  For my purposes, I'm making a list of all the movies I've ever seen.  It's taking a while.  And it's hard to find a good way of tracking down all the movies you've ever seen.  Yes, I know this is A Little Too Much.  But I think once it's done it will be a good way to keep track of my own personal movie database.  Of course at that point, I'm sure IMDB will get rid of the feature.  Because that's how my life works.

Anyway...here's a link to my list so far.  It is very much a work in progress, and I'm working on rating the movies I have on there already.  If you're interested (and I can't see why you wouldn't be).

The Movies Audrey on a Mission Has Seen

I'm at 777 so far, and I haven't even resorted to looking at the giant wall of movies in my room yet.  Oy vey.  My life really needs to work on being more exciting.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory